Proco's Flame Treater is the ultimate solution for the consistent and high- quality flame treatment of plastic containers. With over 41 years of experience in the industry, Proco's Flame Treater technology provides maximum efficiency, safety, and energy savings.
The Proco Flame Treater is designed to give consistent results and maximize the quality of the finished container. The flame is controlled to provide a surface with excellent finishing and decorating characteristics while minimizing container distortion. Proco offers a complete line of Flame Treaters suitable for use on plastic containers of a wide variety of shapes and sizes, making it a versatile solution for the plastic industry.
The Proco Flame Treater represents just one component of Proco's expanding product line. If you blow mold containers and need automation, Proco can provide you with a customized system. Proco will work with you and your team to find a solution that is both realistic and cost-effective, reducing costs and increasing bottom-line profits.
All Proco Flame Treaters are equipped with automatic ignition controls that ignite the flame only when required, resulting in huge energy savings and lower operating costs. In addition to the automatic ignition, Proco Flame Treaters have built-in safety features. Electronic sensors monitor the flow of containers in and out of the flame area. In the event of a jam, the flamer stops, and an alarm sounds to alert plant personnel of the problem, ensuring maximum safety and efficiency.
If flame treating is part of your production process, look closely at Proco and experience consistent, high-quality results with maximum efficiency and energy savings. Choose Proco's Flame Treater for maximum efficiency, safety, and energy savings.
PROCO FLAME TREATER SYSTEM COMES WITH THREE OPTIONS:
- Two Burner Flame Treater
- Four Burner Flame Treater
- Special three Burner (for Top Neck Flame Treating)
Proco Flame Teater Features:
- Stainless steel conveyor
- Spark ignition system.
- Two photo electric sensors.
- Product through flame area timer.
- Product backup timer.
- Remote Stop/Start buttons.
- Container Turning Device.
- Unit on caster wheels.
- Proximity sensor for reading Conveyor Start/Stop.
- Safety Door guards with inter locking
- Range Hood
- Smoke Alarm
- Laser Sensor for fire alarm
Container Size: From 5 oz to large 50 gallons
Line speed: Up to 250 bpm
- Inbuilt Extended Stainless Steel conveyor
- Flex Type Heat Resistance Chain Conveyor with 15 deg bends for continues flow
- Top Neck Flame Treating for Large Poly-Carbonate(PC) containers
Controls and Program
- Advanced PLC and large touch screen HMI interface.
- Simplicity of operation.
- Quick change over from one job to the next.